During the 2014 General assembly, the following new members were welcomed into PCNE:
- The Royal Dutch Association for the Advancement of Pharmacy (KNMP), the Netherlands, represented by Dr. Martina Teichert, as an institutional member
- The Centre for Optimisation of Medicines of the University of Southern Australia, represented by Prof. Rhonda Clifford as an institutional observer member
- The Dept. of Clinical Pharmacy and Biochemistry of the Freie Universität of Berlin, Germany, as an institutional member
- The School of Pharmacy of the University of Oslo, Norway, as an institutional member
- The dept of Clinical Pharmacology of de Vrije Universiteit, the Netherlands as an institutional member
- The individual membership of Dr. Mitja kos was changed to an institutional membership for the Chair of Social Pharmacy, Faculty of pharmacy, University of Ljubljana.
- Dhr. Saija Leikola, who was contact person for an institutional member, became individual member.
PCNE Members can now view the presentations, in the Members Only section of this site.