During the General Assembly in Mechelen, 7 February 2015, the following new members were welcomed:
- Dr. Hanne Herborg, Copenhagen, Denmark, as a honorary member of PCNE. The laudatio was presented during the closing session of the Working Conference.
- Dr. Zinaida Bezverhni, from Moldavia as an individual member.
- The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Utrecht, and especially the team of the UPPER network, Utrecht, the Netherlands, as an institutional member (represented by Dr. Ellen Koster).
- The Dept. of Clinical Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacology, University of Charkov, Ukraine, as a institutional member (represented by Dr. Olga Grinzova).
- Dr. Olaf Rose, Münster, Germany, pharmacist and independent research coordinator, as individual member.
- Dr. Nadir Kheir, who works at the College of Pharmacy at Qatar university in Doha, Quatar, as an individual observer-member.
- KAVA, the Antwerp Pharmacist Association, Belgium, as an institutional member (represented by
Dr. Francis Nagels)
- The Dept. of Pharmaceutical Care of the University of Basle, Switzerland, as an institutional member (represented by Dr. Isabelle Arnet).
As a result of these changes, the individual membership of Dr. Lyda Blom and Prof. Kurt Hersberger have ended.